Terms and Conditions
- Introductory provisions
- The seller and operator of raysofbeauty.com is Novstar Ltd, a registered office of Office Q 35A Astbury Road, London, SE15 2NL, United Kingdom, company number: 10582810 (the "Seller"). Contact details of the Seller through which it will be reachable for individual customers within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions are as follows: e-mail email@example.com, telephone +420 774 676 165.
- An integral part of these terms and conditions are the documents - Information on the processing of personal data and consent to the processing of personal data. granting the relevant consent, the buyer always expresses separately (all the mentioned documents together with this document together hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions").
- Terms and conditions specify and specify the rights and obligations of the seller and its customers (buyers) and in their current and effective wording form the content of the contract of sale of goods. In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions conflicts with the contract, the contractual arrangements always prevail. The use of the terms and conditions of the buyer is excluded, even in matters not regulated by the terms and conditions.
- Goods means all assortment of products and products that are listed in the seller's e-shop, which is operated on the website raysofbeauty.com.
The flagship product of the seller that can be purchased through the site is the Rays of beauty dietary supplement, designed, among other things, to alleviate the effects of aging, promote cell regeneration in the body, promote joint and cartilage nutrition, promote elasticity and skin hydration. beauty ").
- An essential part of the order is confirmation of the buyer that he has read and agrees with these terms and conditions.
- By sending the order the customer confirms the agreement with the terms and conditions, delivery of the order to the seller concludes the purchase contract. Upon receipt of the order, the buyer will be automatically sent a confirmation of receipt of the order and a summary of the ordered goods to the e-mail address. The tax receipt with the exact amount, adjusted for any individual discounts, the buyer will receive after sending the package.
- When making a purchase on the raysofbeauty.com website, the contracts are concluded only in the English language. For the conclusion of the contract in another language it is possible to use the means of individual communication (eg e-mail).
- These terms and conditions do not apply in cases where a person who intends to purchase goods from the seller is a legal person or a person who acts in ordering the goods in the course of his business or self-employment. In such cases, the means of individual communication (eg e-mail) can be used to conclude the contract and these terms and conditions can be individually incorporated into the contract, applying to the position of the buyer to the extent that they are not granted only to consumers.
- Basic pre-contract notice
The Seller communicates that
- in the event that the buyer is a consumer, such consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of the date on which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier) designated by the consumer acquires the goods, from the contract, the consumer must send to the seller's physical or electronic address before the expiry of this period. The consumer is entitled to use the withdrawal form on the Seller's website;
The consumer cannot withdraw from a contract for the supply of goods which are delivered in a sealed package and which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if the consumer has already removed it from that package;
- in the event of withdrawal, the consumer shall bear the costs of returning the goods and, in the case of a contract concluded by means of distance communication, the cost of returning the goods, if such goods cannot by their nature be recovered by normal postal service;
- if the consumer has a complaint or if he is not satisfied with the settlement of his complaint, he can apply it to the seller or to the seller. a complaint can be made to the supervisory authority or the state supervisor;
- the consumer is also entitled to resolve any disputes with the seller through the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. Before commencing proceedings, it is necessary to file a complaint with the seller, who is obliged to settle it within 30 days. The out-of-court settlement can then be initiated no later than the 30th from the day the consumer lodged the complaint with the seller. All information on the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is available at raysofbeauty.com. The consumer is also entitled to use the Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform, available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.
- The process of concluding a purchase contract
- The subject of the concluded purchase contract are only the items explicitly stated in the received order (hereinafter referred to as "goods"). The Seller undertakes to deliver to its customers:
impeccable goods in accordance with the specifications or characteristics customary for the type of goods in question,
compliant with applicable law, ie. relevant applicable and effective standards, regulations and regulations,
equipped with leaflets or descriptions in English.
The proposal to conclude a purchase contract (offer) is the placement of the goods offered by the seller on the website of the e-shop, the purchase agreement arises by sending the order by the buyer and accepting the order by the seller.
The Seller shall immediately confirm the conclusion of the contract to the Buyer by an informative e-mail to the Buyer specified e-mail address. Attached to this confirmation is the current version of the Seller's terms and conditions.
Before sending the order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data entered into the order by the buyer, also with regard to the buyer's ability to detect and correct errors arising when entering data into the order.
The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking the "Submit Order" button.
The condition of the validity of the electronic order is the completion of all the form of prescribed data and particulars marked as necessary incl. confirmation of the buyer that he is acquainted and agrees with the terms and conditions.
Depending on the nature of the subject of the order (quantity of goods, price, transport costs, distance, etc.), the seller is always entitled to ask the buyer to authorize the order in an appropriate manner, eg by phone or in writing. If the buyer refuses to authorize the order in the required manner, the seller has the right to withdraw from the concluded purchase contract.
Completing and sending an order under this Terms and Conditions through www.raysofbeauty.com by registering and creating your own user account, which allows the buyer to simplify the order process (ie without re-entering personal information), track the history and status of all their orders. Registered users can also take advantage of a number of benefits offered by the seller under these terms and conditions, or especially through the website www.raysofbeauty.com.
- Buyer registration
- Registration means filling in the appropriate form on the website raysofbeauty.com, indicating acceptance of these terms and conditions and confirmation of acceptance of registration by the seller.
- When registering, a person is obliged to fill in all information marked as mandatory, truthfully, correctly and completely. If any data is changed for the duration of the legal relationship, the registered user is obliged to update this data without delay. The data provided by the buyer in the user account and when ordering goods are considered correct by the seller.
- On the basis of registration, the seller sets up a so-called user account, ie its own user interface, where the access will be secured with a username and password and where it will be possible, for example, to manage his account, change the data entered during registration, etc.
- The Buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his user account. The Buyer is not entitled to allow third parties to use their User Account.
- Each user is fully responsible for logging in to their account and is obliged to protect it from any access to others. If any person other than the user gains access to the user account using a user name and password, the seller is not responsible for this, nor for any negative consequences that may be associated with it.
- The Seller may cancel the user account, especially if the buyer has not used his user account for more than 3 months, or if the buyer breaches his obligations under the purchase contract (including terms and conditions).
- The Buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available at all times, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software equipment of the Seller or the Seller. necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software.
- Price and payment terms
- Offer prices listed at www.raysofbeauty.com are valid at the time of ordering and include VAT. Prices are based on the products illustrated and described.
Payment of the purchase price is made in Czech crown and pound
The buyer can choose from two ways of paying the purchase price for the goods during the order, either by means of the PayPal payment system or by an invoice issued on the basis of the purchase contract between the seller and the buyer, which is also a tax document.
Depending on the selected method of delivery, the postage will be added to the price of the goods, which the Buyer undertakes to pay together with the price of the goods.
- Transport conditions, postage
- Transport will be provided by PPL
- The current shipping price is always displayed during the order.
- Delivery time
- Goods marked as "in stock" will usually be sent to the buyer within 3 working days from receipt of the order or will be notified to the buyer within this period that the shipment cannot be delivered within this period.
Otherwise, the goods will be shipped according to the availability of the goods, no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the order. In case of long-term unavailable goods, the Seller shall contact the Buyer in order to agree on a possible solution (eg extension of the delivery period, withdrawal from the contract, etc.).
If the subject of delivery is both goods marked as in stock and goods not in stock, the goods are usually sent to the buyer only after the availability of all items, unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise.
The buyer is obliged to properly take over the goods from the carrier, check the integrity of the packages, the number of packages and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier of any defects found. This does not affect the rights under warranty or liability for defects. The invoice and tax document are enclosed in the marked package.
- AFFILIATE Program
The Seller reserves the right to cancel or unilaterally change or supplement the AFFILIATE Program without compensation by notifying the change on the website www.raysofbeauty.com and also modifying the wording of these Terms and Conditions accordingly. The cancellation of the AFFILIATE program or the amendment to its terms and conditions does not affect the remuneration entitlements granted to registered users before they became effective.
- Wholesale - wholesale partners sell 30% off a certain number of purchased items.
- Autoship option - if the customer chooses autoship option, he will receive a monthly package of Rays of Beauty product at a discounted price listed in the Eshop. Payment will be automatically withdrawn from his account on a regular basis every month.
- 2 + 1 free - when buying two pieces of Rays of Beauty - Veggie, the customer receives one piece of rays of Beauty - Veggie as a free gift
- Contest - if a customer sends us a review of Rays of Beauty, they will receive a 10-day treatment as a gift from us. The text must contain at least 500 characters, the name and address must be attached to the document, customers can send reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will select, reward the best written reviews and then place them on the Rays of Beauty website. The action lasts until further notice.
- Statutory guarantee for the conformity of goods with the contract, rights from defective performance
- If the Buyer discovers defects of the goods for which the Seller is responsible, he shall notify the Seller without undue delay after such defects are discovered.
Claims can be dealt with in writing, both in paper and electronic form, ie by e-mail to: email@example.com
The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding rights from defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding regulations. All goods, if the buyer is a consumer, are covered by a statutory warranty of one month.
The seller is obliged to hand over to the consumer goods that are in accordance with the purchase contract. In particular, the seller is liable to the consumer that at the time when the goods were handed over to the consumer:
agrees with the Seller's description and has the characteristics that the Seller may have demonstrated to the consumer in the form of a sample or pattern;
suitable for the purposes for which goods of this kind are normally used;
it shall display the qualities and characteristics that are customary for goods of this kind and which the consumer may reasonably expect in view of the nature of the consumer goods, and in particular the public expression in the advertising or labels of the seller, the manufacturer or his representative of the particular characteristics of the goods.
However, there is no contradiction with the sales contract within the meaning of the previous point, inter alia, if the consumer knew at the time of conclusion of the contract that he was in breach of the contract or if he could not reasonably be unaware of it.
The seller shall be liable to the consumer for any breach of contract existing at the time of delivery of the goods, if the breach of contract occurs within two years after delivery of the goods. Pending proof to the contrary, it is presumed that the lack of conformity, which becomes apparent within six months of delivery of the goods, already existed at the time of delivery, unless that presumption is incompatible with the nature of the goods or with the contract.
The Buyer is advised to check the condition of the shipment (number of packages, integrity of the tape with the company logo, damage to the box) together with the carrier immediately upon delivery according to the enclosed shipping note. The buyer is entitled to refuse to accept a shipment that is not in conformity with the purchase contract, for example, that the shipment is incomplete or damaged. If the buyer accepts the damaged shipment from the carrier, it is necessary to describe the damage in the carrier's handover protocol. Incomplete or damaged shipment must be notified by email to the seller at: firstname.lastname@example.org, write a claim report with the carrier and send it without undue delay by fax, email or mail to the seller. Failure to comply with the provisions of this clause in no way affects the purchaser's rights for liability for defects or for warranty.
Withdrawal from the contract by the seller in special cases
The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract or its part to which the reason relates in the following cases:
11.1 the goods are no longer manufactured or delivered, or production is temporarily suspended, or otherwise unavailable to the Seller even with professional care, or
11.2 the price of the goods has substantially increased - this condition is met if the purchase price of the goods for which the seller is able to purchase it is more than 100% higher than the price of the goods under the concluded purchase contract between the seller and the buyer.
However, the Seller does not have the aforementioned withdrawal options for goods which were marked as "in stock" at the time of conclusion of the contract.